Sell tickets online and scan them on site. All from one system.
With CMS 6 Online Ticketing you can successfully launch your online ticket sales.
Selling tickets via your website to your events, such as seminars, lectures or concerts, becomes child's play thanks to the integrated online ticketing. With CMS 6 Online Ticketing, digital tickets can be generated automatically and digitally directly in the order process of your users after successful payment and registration.
This solution is linked to your ticket shop available in CMS 6 and the corresponding databases of buyers. This opens up completely new possibilities for your event management.
The digital tickets, including the QR code, can be sent to the user by e-mail in the form of a PDF document, designed in line with the corporate design. Alternatively, tickets can also be sold in the CMS 6 POS software*. The ticket is then sold and printed out directly, for example at the box office.
With the help of the CMS 6 Scan web app, the QR code can be scanned via camera scan on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablet PCs for admission control and authentication. Definable rules in CMS 6 prevent duplicate scans or admission to incorrect events.
Thanks to online ticketing in CMS 6, membership card concepts can also be implemented, so NFC cards can also be read and authorised in the CMS 6 Scan web app. This is the ideal solution for permanent memberships or bonus card programmes.
CMS 6 Online Ticketing opens up completely new possibilities in the field of e-commerce, it is your powerful and all-encompassing solution, from online ticket sales with its own POS application and scanning software to secure admission control.
A user-friendly payment process can be integrated via an optional payment system, for example Mollie, Telecash, Stripe or PAYONE.
The most important functions at a glance
- Automatic code generation within CMS 6 databases. These can also be reset in the event of loss.
- Creation of different scanner applications for different locations, people and uses
- Invite function to allow employees to access the scanner application on their own devices (BYOD)
- Extensive rule wizards to restrict the scanning application (location and time)
Various rules to check scanning processes for plausibility (payment, successful login).
- In addition, changes can be made in the databases after a scan.
- The CMS 6 Scan App enables the capture of QR codes and NFC scans (Android only).
- Full search within the CMS 6 Scan App to find and manually capture registrations and participants.
- Event related history within the CMS 6 Scan App.
- Extensive logging of scan processes within CMS 6